Monday, September 19, 2011

Fuss-B-Gone

Author's note:

I often compose a post in my head throughout the day, and jot down bits of it if I can steal a few minutes of computer time here and there.  Some days it takes me many hours to actually finish the post.

And some days, while I am getting the baby to nap, someone else in my house clicks on things, e-mails jibberish to my friends (sorry if you got one of those today), opens a bunch of annoying ads, and hits the tempting orange "post now" button long before I'm done writing the post.  Someone who has been told, repeatedly, not to touch the computer without asking.  The same someone who was told not to play with a jar today and who cut her finger on said jar, then spent an hour fussing about the band-aid placement.

That someone is now in time out.  But I'm so cranky now that I don't even have the patience to go back and finish the original post.  

I think I need the lemon-scented one today.

Becca 

Is someone in your house cranky?  Teething?  Generally irascible?

Then you need Fuss-B-Gone(TM)!

Yes, patented Fuss-B-Gone quickly and easily solves all of your fussing problems.  This light spray comes in three scents--lemon, mint, and chocolate chip cookie--and instantly soothes the savage beasts in your life.

But don't take our word for it!

Four Year Old Before Fuss-B-Gone:  I HATE this donut you gave me, Dad!  The sprinkles are the wrong color and there aren't enough!  I'm going to fling myself down in the street and have a tantrum now.

Four Year Old After Fuss-B-Gone:  Wow, thank you for this donut!  I can't wait to eat it right after I finish my peas and clear my plate.  Can I get you anything while I'm up, Dad?

Isn't it amazing?  Who cares what the price is, you need this now!

3 comments:

  1. Where can I buy a case? A gross? Can I invest in the company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Laughing at my desk right now. We had our own version of the donut situation just last week with a cup of juice and some ice cubes. "I'm thirsty. I want juice. But *I* wanted to put the ice cubes in *all by myself*. I'm going to sit on the kitchen floor and cry." Deep breath...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there's a market for adult versions as well. Think of the possibilities; grouchy bosses, ornery in-laws, nasty drivers....

    ReplyDelete