Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ten Loves (#9: Playing Dress Up)

In honor of the last ten days until (or somewhat soon after) graduation, ten things for which I am super thankful.

#1: Family
#2: Doodling
#3: The Farmers' Market
#4: Thursday Afternoon Playdates
#5: Graduation Bingo
#6: Party Preparation
#7: Discovering the Sweetness
#8: Sewing Together

#9: Playing Dress Up

I was invited to a very exclusive dance today. To attend, one had to wear something sparkley or shiny, and a fancy hat or hairdo.




We look quite elegant, don't you think? This is my job, people. I have to put on old costumes and prom dresses and thrift-store loveliness in the middle of the day and twirl around.

I also feel totally justified in having kept/collected all of this stuff, because it is educational! I used to feel justified because I might wear it again, or because I might use it in a show. Now it's Good for the Children.

Who am I kidding? It's just fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. absolutely stunning! your next date night outfit i think!

    ReplyDelete