Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Certificate of Big Sloppy Thanks

While cleaning up a series of large and particularly nasty messes I thought, "Wow! This is probably the biggest mess in the whole history of this home! I sure am working hard! Someone should give me an award."

I wiped my sweaty brow, leaned wearily but proudly on my mop, and waited to receive my award.

And waited.

And then I drew my own award. Here it is, just in time for Mother's Day. Feel free to print it out, fill it in, color it if you feel particularly zesty, and give it to a person to whom you'd like to say, "Thanks for cleaning up that time/all the time. You are great, and I appreciate you."


It's fun! Free! A great last-minute gift that looks like it took you WAY long to write out by hand!

Perfect for messy occasions such as:
illness
the morning after a party
raising children
the science fair
cooking
home repair/remodeling
insect invasion
AND MUCH MORE!

1 comment: