Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thoughts on the Last Day of Preschool

By Betsy, transcribed by Becca

I'm sad that we have to leave, because it's the best preschool of all. And if anyone comes to it with me and N to Vacation Bible School, come to this school. It's my favorite, favorite school in the whole entire world.

I love my teachers Mrs. O and Mrs. D because they taught us about dinosaurs and when dinosaurs drink soda they die and then they leave their whole bones attached. I love them so much that I feel like I'm gonna cry but I'm not going to cry.

On S's birthday we had cupcakes and on the last day of preschool we celebrated the school because of having popsicles for the snack at the 3-year-old class, because it's for 4-year-old Betsy.

We drawed with chalk. We took a class picture. We painted with car wheels and we painted with marbles and we painted with bottles and we painted with books (we just flipped over the book two times and three times and four times).

My favorite toys were cars, and princesses, and kitchen, everything. When we went up to chapel and sang "This Little Light of Mine" today, a grown-up used a real candle. I like "Wake Up Warm Up" so much that I jump so wide. I love my mommy. Mrs. O and Mrs. D, I'm glad that it's the last day of school because I want to be in the 4-year-old class and I can still visit Mrs. O and Mrs. D because I can go to their house.

1 comment: